Powered by Blogger.

Tattoo Gallery by Arthur Goldberg

Sunday, March 14, 2010

tattoo designs for girls


tattoo designs for girls

Hi, 

I’m Jess / Kins. 


I’m 23 and I live in Preston. UK.


My Tumblr is http://kinsface.tumblr.com/


“Believe Survive” a family motto.
This is for my little sister fighting against cancer.
The blue rose is the colour of the thyroid cancer charity, and a life ring for pure survival. 
Had to be on my foot to match with the one he has for me!!
She is a true fighter! 



Hi,  I’m Jess / Kins.  I’m 23 and I live in Preston. UK. My...

tattoo designs for girls


tattoo designs for girls

How are you… what’s your Name / Nickname?
How old are you and what’s your hometown / country?


Houston Texas
Do you have a Tumblr-Blog or a homepage?


http://vintagednatural.tumblr.com/
What’s the story behind you tattoo(s)?
This is a long over-due cover up of my mom’s name. A rocky relationship and horrible quality tattoo=cover up. I still feel like I want to do more to it..stay tuned!


How are you… what’s your Name / Nickname?How old are you and...

tattoo designs for girls


tattoo designs for girls

Photo

tattoo designs for girls


tattoo designs for girls

Submit your pictures & videos!


Submit your pictures & videos!

tattoo designs for girls


tattoo designs for girls

Photo

tattoo designs for girls


tattoo designs for girls

Submit your pictures & videos!


Submit your pictures & videos!

tattoo designs for girls


tattoo designs for girls

Photo

tattoo designs for girls


tattoo designs for girls

hey, my name is Amber. I’m 21 (almost 22 as of Valentine’s Day). I’m from Bakersfield, CA but currently live in Los Angeles. I have 7 tattoos for now, but many more to come. only one is shown here, its my most recent piece.


-my sleeve is of a phoenix sitting on a lotus flower. it symbolizes rebirth. i lost my financial aid at the school of my dreams and was forced to leave it. i was depressed for a long time. then i got a job, and life was much better. i felt like a new person was born inside me.


-on my inner left forearm is a dandelion blowing in the wind. i got this when i first moved to LA to symbolize my dreams finally coming true.


-on the inside of both wrists, from left to right says “stay true” “to thy self” which i got once i realized that i was becoming a shadow of myself and letting others influence my decisions, so its just a constant reminder to never compromise myself.


-on my left foot is a swallow, which me and my best friend (hers is on the right foot and faces mine) got to show our closeness and love for each other.


-on my right side is a side piece that goes from my shoulder blade to my inner hip, that has stars and music notes. music is a huge part of my life, can’t do much of anything without it, so no matter what happens in my life, as long as music is by my side, my inner star will continue to shine.


-and lastly, i have a memorial swallow on my back. its for my best friend Kyle that passed away before his 18th birthday. we were supposed to get the tattoo on our 18th birthdays but he never made it..so our group of friends all have this tattoo to memorialize him.


hey, my name is Amber. I’m 21 (almost 22 as of...

tattoo designs for girls


tattoo designs for girls

Elly
Twenty-four
ellyliyana.tumblr.com


It is still a work in progress of two flowers and a swallow. The tattoo flows from the front of my thigh to the side. It marks a moment in my life. The beginning of something beautiful. I have another tattoo of a skeleton key to remind me everything is possible and I have the key to all the endless possibilities.


EllyTwenty-fourellyliyana.tumblr.com It is still a work in...

tattoo designs for girls


tattoo designs for girls

Name is Nikita Nevermore, 21 from N.Ireland!
I am a tattooist here so I get tattooed alot!! this is my most recent hand tattoos, Lady luck, along with my sleeves that you can kinda see!
I have both sleeves, both hands, both legs, ribs, back of the neck, side of the neck and my hip all done!! In addiction to the Max I guess!


Name is Nikita Nevermore, 21 from N.Ireland!I am a tattooist...

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

Blogger news

Most Reading

Tags